Peer Review Process
Siklus: Jurnal Teknik Sipil applies a peer-review process policy:
- The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by the editor. It will be evaluated whether it is in accordance with the focus and scope
- The Manuscripts that are not in accordance will be rejected and the manuscript in accordance will be checked to identify plagiarism before being reviewed by reviewers.
- SIKLUS Jurnal Teknik Sipil uses a "double-blind peer review", the manuscript will be sent to 2 reviewers.
- The reviewers' comments are also sent anonymously to the authors to take the necessary actions and responses. Revised manuscript decisions will be evaluated by the appropriate editor, based on reviewers' recommendations, that is, rejected, requires major revisions, requires minor revisions, or is accepted
- The editor in Chief has the right to decide which manuscript submitted to the journal for publication