Green Tech: Journal of Environmental Sciences is a journal published by the Graduate School of Environmental Sciences, Lancang Kuning University which contains research results that have not been published. This statement of the scientific code of ethics is a statement of the code of ethics for all parties involved in the process of publishing this scientific journal, namely journal managers, editors, writers, and reviewers. Based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications upholds three ethical values in publications namely.
- Neutrality, namely free from conflict of interest in publication management;
- Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those who are entitled to be writers/writers; and
- Honesty, namely freedom from duplication, falsification, falsification and plagiarism in publications.
Green Tech: Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan merupakan jurnal terbitan Sekolah Pasca Sarjana Fakultas Ilmu Lingkungan Universitas Lancang Kuning yang memuat hasil penelitian yang belum dipublikasikan. Pernyataan kode etik ilmiah ini merupakan pernyataan kode etik bagi semua pihak yang terlibat dalam proses penerbitan jurnal ilmiah ini, yaitu pengelola jurnal, editor, penulis, dan reviewer. Berdasarkan Peraturan Kepala LIPI Nomor 5 Tahun 2014 tentang Kode Etik Publikasi Ilmiah, Kode Etik Publikasi Ilmiah menjunjung tinggi tiga nilai etika dalam publikasi, yaitu.
- Netralitas, yaitu bebas dari benturan kepentingan dalam pengelolaan publikasi;
- Keadilan, yaitu memberikan hak kepengarangan kepada yang berhak menjadi penulis/penulis; dan
- Kejujuran, yaitu bebas dari duplikasi, pemalsuan, pemalsuan, dan plagiarisme dalam publikasi.
Duties of Editor
- The editor receives, reviews, and follows up complaints from all parties involved in publishing the journal
- The Editor is responsible for deciding each article that has submitted to a journal that is appropriate and meets the criteria for publication. The editors can discuss with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
- The editor evaluates each text for their intellectual content regardless of race, gender, religious beliefs, and ethnicity of each author.
- The editor and every editorial staff do not submit any information related to the text submitted to someone other than the author, reviewer.
- The editor encourages the author / writer so that he can improve the paper until it is worthy of publication.
- The editor carries out a script layout that will publish so that it matches the journal template.
- The editor helps the editor in chief in finalizing the collection of manuscripts before printing and publishing, especially in terms of language, format and layout.
Duties of Reviewer
- Peer reviews provide recommendations and assist the editor in producing editorial decisions and through editorial communication with the author can also help the author in improving the quality of the manuscript.
- The review must carry out objectively. Personal criticism for the author is inappropriate. Reviewers must express opinions clearly along with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers must identify relevant works that have published that have not been quoted by the author. Any statement that observation, elaboration, or argument has previously reported must accompany by a relevant quote.
- Reviewers must warn the editor if there is substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript reviewed and each other paper published in accordance with the reviewer's knowledge.
- Any important information or ideas obtained through the peer-review process must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the text, by not discussing it with unrelated parties, or disclosing the information contained in the text to other parties.
Duties of Authors
- The author presents an accurate report of the work performed and the purpose of the discussion and its meaning clearly, honestly, and without plagiarism, and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has written.
- The author does not mind if the manuscript is subject to editing without changing the substance or the main idea of the writing.
- The author ensures that the work and manuscript are fully original and if the author has used work and/or words from others that this has been stated correctly or quoted.
- An author does not publish the same text from the same study in more than one journal. Sending the same text to more than one journal simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable publishing behavior.
- The author must quote publications that have given effect in the research reported.
- The author must ensure that all co-authors are appropriate and there are no inappropriate co-authors listed in and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the text and have agreed to submit as the publication.