SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The paper has not been published previously and it is not under consideration for publication in other journal or any kind of publication.
2. The manuscript needs to be written in English or Indonesia.
3. The manuscript should be written more than 5000 words.
4. The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (*.doc, *.docx) file format.
5. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
6. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
7. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
8. The paper needs to be one of the followings; research paper, literatur review, conceptual paper, or viewpoints in management and its related subjects.
9. Plagiarism/similarity index does not exceed 30%
10. The manuscript should be submitted by online submission in https://journal.unilak.ac.id/index.php/GreenTech/index
11. It is within the rights of Editor to make any change in the submitted paper for proof reading purpose, without changing the paper’s content.
12. The citation and references are referred to American Psychological Association (APA) (7th Edition) style.
THE STRUCTURE OF PAPER
For empirical research, the manuscript structure should be inclusive of:
Literature Review & Hypothesis Development (Hypothesis Testing Study)
Discussion (Theoretical Implication, Managerial Implication, & Limitations)
Acknowledgements (if needed)
For literature review study, the manuscript structure should be inclusive of:
Author’s name & Affiliation
Acknowledgements (if needed)
All papers published by Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis Terapan do not represent Editorial Board of Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis Terapan, Department of Management, Graduate Program, Universitas Lancang Kuning. Author is fully responsible for his or her own paper.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
(1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
(2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
(3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.