COVID-19 Free Submission Article
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is both saddening and concerning. In response to this present global pandemic, the scientific community has come together rapidly to address this outbreak in an open and collaborative manner. Therefore, in order to allow authors to publish their data articles rapidly and without impediment REiLA journal continuously will waive the Article Publication Charge (APC) for any paper submitted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors should use the template to write their manuscripts.
- The manuscript must be clearly written in English and contain only original work.
- We strongly encourage authors to make their submissions publicly available as a preprint prior to submission and during peer review.
- We also strongly encourage authors to deposit their data in a trusted data repository prior to submission. For example; Research Gate, Academia, INA-Rxiv, RINarxiv
- All papers will be peer-reviewed by independent reviewers.
Submission deadline: extended from September 31, 2021, to December 31, 2021
REiLA: Journal of Research and Innovation in Language, published by The Institute of Research and Community Services at the Universitas Lancang Kuning, Indonesia
For the preparation of manuscripts please visit our guide for Authors page :
REiLA Journal Team
Editor in chief