Copyright and Licence
1. Sainetin Journal is a scientific/ research in science, energy, technology, and industry electronic journal that freely available. Papers submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permitted to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to SainETin Journal, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to SainETin Journal, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.