Peer Review Process
Wahana Forestra: Forestry Journal applies a review process policy:
1. Each scientific paper will be reviewed by at least by two reviewers.
2. This journal is blind peer review that reviewed by competent reviewer in their field study.
3. Reviewers have at least two recent publications in international/accredited journals not more than four years as minimum requirement.
4. The review process will consider new things including objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions and references.
5. Review of the scientific paper is done several times until it declared eligible for published by reviewers and editors.
6. Each scientific paper should be reviewed no later than four weeks after the reviewer receives e-mail from the journal editor.