Aims and Scope
The journal will focus on research and theory on all topics associated with management and organizational studies within and across the individual, group, and organizational levels of analysis, including:
- At the individual level, such as personality, perception, beliefs, attitudes, values, motivation, career behavior, stress, emotions, judgment, and commitment.
- At the group level, such as size, composition, structure, leadership, power, group affect, and politics.
- At the organizational level, such as structure, change, goal-setting, creativity, and human resource management policies and practices.
- Across levels, such as decision-making, performance, job satisfaction, turnover and absenteeism, diversity, careers and career development, equal opportunities, work-life balance, identification, organizational culture and climate, inter-organizational processes, and multi-national and cross-national issues.
- Research methodologies in management and organizational studies.