MANAJEMEN PERPUSTAKAAN BERBASIS SISTEM OTOMASI DI PERPUSTAKAAN SMA NEGERI 9 BANDAR LAMPUNG
The purpose of the research discussed in this journal is to explain in detail about library management using an automation system in the library of SMA Negeri 9 Bandar Lampung. The method used in this research is by observation, survey or visiting, documentation, and interviewing directly the library of SMA Negeri 9 Bandar Lampung, namely with the head of the library and also one of the librarians in the library. In addition, the author also uses a qualitative descriptive method to be able to explain and describe the data obtained, and obrtain data through library research, namely through reading materials such as scientific journals. The results of this study include the automation system used in the library of SMA Negeri 9 Bandar Lampung, namely using SLiMS in supporting library management activities, then organizing/librarians who manage the automation system, the library of SMA Negeri 9 Bandar Lampung does not experience problems while using the automation system and can create opportunities for libraries.
, jurnal dunia kesmas volume 6. N. 3. J. (2017). Manajemen Perpustakaan Sekolah. Jurnal Iqra’, 11(01), 40–42.
Azwar, M. (2013). Membangun Sistem Otomasi Perpustakaan dengan Senayan Library Management System (SLiMS). Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan & Informasi KHIZANAH AL-HIKMAH, 1(1), 19–33.
Cahyono, J. E., & Heriyanto, H. (2013). ANALISIS PEMANFAATAN SENAYAN LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SLiMS) DI KANTOR PERPUSTAKAAN DAN ARSIP DAERAH KOTA SALATIGA. Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan, 2(3), 139–152. http://ejournal-s1.undip.ac.id/index.php/jip/article/view/3486
Issn, P. (2021). Rancangan Sistem Otomasi Perpustakaan Pada Politeknik Pariwisata Makassar. 7(1), 32–37.
Luthfiyah, F. (2016). Manajemen Perpustakaan Dalam Meningkatkan Layanan Perpustakaan. El-Idare: Jurnal
Copyright (c) 2022 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.