PENGEMBANGAN PERPUSTAKAAN PERGURUAN TINGGI YANG BERORIENTASI PADA CIVITAS AKADEMIKA DAN PERKEMBANGAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI
Librarian competence as a library manager and the development of information technology influences the development of higher education libraries. The current development of information technology influences the increasingly high demands of users to be able to get increasingly high-quality library services. Another thing that is required so that a university library can provide quality services is the availability of librarians who have good competence in managing a library. The existence of a library that can provide quality services will be able to increase the satisfaction of users in using services in the library.
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional : Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi, 1994, Buku Pedoman Perpustakaan Peguruan Tinggi Edisi Kedua, Jakarta
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional : Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi, 2004, Buku Pedoman Perpustakaan Peguruan Tinggi Edisi Ketiga, Jakarta
SNI 7330:2009. Standar Nasional Indonesia Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi. Jakarta. 2009
Copyright (c) 2019 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.