ANALISIS KUALITAS LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN FAKULTAS PERTANIAN UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE LIBQUAL+TM
The purpose of the research is to analyze and determine the level of service quality of FAPERTA Library (Faculty of Agriculture) Padjadjaran University. The research method used in this research is descriptive survey method with a quantitative approach. The research instrument used to measure the level of service quality of FAPERTA Library of Padjadjaran University is LibQual+TM method. LibQual+TM method is a method that measures the level of service quality of a library based on three main dimensions are Affect of Service, Information Control, and Library as Place. The LibQual+TM method and perceived score, find out the service quality of Faculty of Agriculture Library, there is a gap between minimum expectation and actual (desired) expectation. Data collection of this research done by distributing questionnaires, observation, and interview. The results of the research show the quality of FAPERTA Unpad Library services for each measurement dimension LibQual+TM shows the service quality of FAPERTA Unpad Library is unpleasant. It indicates a lower user perception of what he or she is keeping before visiting the library.
Hendriyana, A. (2011). Rektor Resmikan Gedung Perpustakaan dan Multimedia FAPERTA UNPAD. UNPAD. Retrieved from https://news.unpad.ac.id/?p=45435
Istiana, P. (2014). Layanan Perpustakaan. Yogyakarta: Ombak.
Killick, S. (2013). An Introduction to LibQual+TM. Retrieved from http://libqual.org/document/LibQual/publication/2013/northumbria-10-intro-to-libqual.pdf
Majeed, K. C Abdul and Bavakutty, M. (2005). Methods For Measuring Quality of Libraries. New Delhi: Ess Ess Publication.
Rahayuningsih, F. (2007). Pengelolaan Perpustakaan. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Sugiyono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sulistyo-Basuki. (1991). Pengantar Ilmu Perpustakaan. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Tjiptono, F. (2007). Service, Quality and Satisfaction (3rd ed.). Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.
Copyright (c) 2019 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.