PERAWATAN DAN KEAMANAN ARSIP RAHASIA GEREJA: STUDI KASUS DI PAROKI ST. ANTONIUS KOTABARU, PAROKI KRISTUS RAJA BACIRO, DAN PAROKI ST. YOHANES RASUL PRINGWULUNG
This paper will provide an overview of how the security and persevation of the Church’s secreat archive. This case study was conducted in three parishes; St. Antonius, Kotabaru, St. John the Apostle, Pringwulung, and Christ the King, Baciro parish. The reason for the election of these three parishes is because they are interconnected in history. This research is descriptive research using qualitative approach method. Data collection techniques used were in depth interviews with staff and Priest. The collected data were analyzed by comparing how the security and perservation of the secret archives were conducted in all three places. The case study results are discussed in four sections: the secret archive storage space, storage and access rights, the maintenance of the secret archive and the prevention of the destruction of the secret archives of the Church. Treatment of secret archives, new to the stage of how to make good and neat arrangements, numbering (catalog). Another treatment effort is the prevention of damage by inserting the file in plastic. Standarization of mamp storage space.
Akuffo, M. N., & Adams, M. (2016). Records management practices in ecumenical tertiary institutions: The trinity theological seminary in focus. Archives and Manuscripts, 44(2), 61–72. https://doi.org/10.1080/01576895.2016.1191035
Basuki, S. (2003). Manajemen Arsip Dinamis. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Delviana, E. (2015). Perawatan dan Pemeliharaan Arsip di Ruang Arsip Bagian Perawatan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Palembang. Retrieved from http://eprints.polsri.ac.id/2451/6/BAB V.pdf
Go, P. (Ed.). (2006). Mengurus arsip Gereja (I). Jakarta: Konfrensi Waligereja Indonesia.
Kenangan, T. B. (2012). Gereja Kristus Raja Baciro Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta: Cahaya Timur Offset.
Kusmawanta, D. G. (2009). Imam di ambang batas. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.
Mustafa, B. (2004). Lindungi Aset Perpustakaan Anda dari Bencana dengan Menyiapkan “Disaster Preparedness Plan.” IPB Bogor, 1–15. Retrieved from http://dev.perpusnas.go.id/assets/uploads/2016/02/5_artikel_mustafa_lindungi_aset_perpustakaan.pdf
Onyeneke, C. O. (2017). Impact of disaster on access to records of National Archives of South East, Nigeria. Collection Building, 36(2), 63–68. https://doi.org/10.1108/CB-12-2016-0033
Rubiyatmoko, R. (Ed.). (2006). Kitab Hukum Kanonik (Codex Iuris Canonici) (Pertama). Jakarta: Konfrensi Waligereja Indonesia.
Ted Ling. (2008). Keeping Archives. (B. Jackie, E. Kim, L. Rowena, & C. Smith, Eds.) (Third). Australia: Australian Society of Archivists Inc.
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.