ANALISIS KINERJA SAHABAT PERPUSTAKAAN DALAM SEMUA BAGIAN DI UPT PERPUSTAKAAN UNIVERSITAS NEGERI PADANG
This study discusses the Analysis of the Performance of Library Friends in All Sections in the State University of Padang Library. The purpose of this study is to discuss whether the performance of library friends can help the library in the continuity of its functions and objectives as a source of information, and services for users. The method used is a qualitative method with a case study approach. Data collected through interviews and observations. The informants in this study were librarians, librarians, and library friends at the Padang State University library. The results of this study are library friends very helpful to the library in serving the needs of users and help the library in improving library performance in all parts, ranging from procurement, processing, binding, administration, shelving and circulation. The obstacle faced by library friends is the lack of knowledge of library friends about classification making it difficult to arrange books on a predetermined shelf, another obstacle found is that there are many mistakes made by library friends in labeling books, this is due to lack of guidance from librarians.
Budiwirawan, G. N. (2015). Analisis Pelestarian Koleksi Bahan Pustaka Teretak PascaBencana Banjir Di Perpustakaan Ceria, Desa Jleper, Kecematan Mijen, Kabupaten Demak Padan Tahun 2013. Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan.
Creswell, J. W. (2013). Research Design: Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif dan Mixed. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Dede Hani R, D. S. (2014). Teknik Pelaksanaan Program Sahabat Perpustakaan SMA Negeri 1 Gununghalu Kab. Bandung Barat. Jurnal Kajian Informasi dan Perpustakaan, 71-75.
Rodin, R. (2015). Urgensi Kualitas Pelayanan Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi. 11-13.
Rosinar, E. (2014). Peran Penting Friends of Library Didalam Memelihara Keberlangsungan Fungsi Perpustakaan. Jurnal Perpustakaan Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 80-83.
Salamah, U. (2015). Analisis Fkator Penyebab Kerusakan Bahan Pustaka di Perpustakaan SMP Negeri 4 Sunnguminasa, Gowa. Jurnal Elektronik UIN Alauddin, 196.
Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif kualitatif dan r&d. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.