KEGIATAN BERBAGI PENGETAHUAN SEBAGAI UPAYA PENINGKATAN KOMPETENSI GURU DI SMKN 4 BANDUNG
This study aims to determine the knowledge sharing activities among teachers at SMK Negeri 4 Bandung which includes the process of sharing knowledge, teacher behavior in knowledge sharing activities, and obstacles faced in knowledge sharing activities. The method used is qualitative with a case study approach. Data collection techniques used observation, interviews and literature study. Data analysis techniques include data reduction, data presentation and conclusion drawing. The results showed that the process of knowledge sharing activities consisted of formal and non-formal activities, the behavior of teachers in sharing knowledge depends on their personalities, there are active and passive ones, the constraints faced are there is no harmony between the time of formal knowledge sharing activities with teaching time, passive teacher attitudes in formal knowledge sharing forums, and lack of funds. The conclusion of knowledge sharing activities among teachers of SMK Negeri 4 Bandung is very important to do in order to improve the knowledge and competencies of teachers and as a medium for building togetherness.
Adiprabowo, H.N., Yusup, P.M., Anwar, R. K. (2019). Berbagi pengetahuan sebagai pembelajaran organisasi di Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia. Jurnal Kajian Informasi & Perpustakaan, 7(2).
Almah H. (2013). Membangun Inovasi Perpustakaan Perguruan tinggi Melalui Konsep Knowledge Management. Khizanah Al Hikmah, 1(2).
Daryanto, Farid, M. (2013). Konsep Dasar Manajemen Pendidikan Sekolah. Gava Media.
Feng, J., Zhang, J., Mu, Y., Sui, Z., Tang, H. (2012). Research on Teacher’s Knowledge Management. International Conference on Innovation and Information Management. Research on Teacher’s Knowledge Management. International Conference on Innovation and Information Management, 36, 303–306.
Komariah, N. (2020). Knowledge Sharing Sebagai Komunikasi Organisasi Sekolah Di Era Post-Truth. Komunikasi Organisasi Dalam Era Post-Modern, 17–24.
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kombinasi (Mixed Methods). Alfabeta.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia No 14 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru dan Dosen. (2005). Dipetik September 11, 2018, dari http://sumberdaya.ristekdikti.go.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/uu-nomor-14-tahun-2005-ttg-guru-dan-dosen.pdf
Yin, R. K. (2013). Studi Kasus: Desain & Metode. Rajawali Pers.
Yusup, P. M. (2012). Perspektif Manajemen Pengetahuan Informasi, Komunikasi, Pendidikan, dan Perpustakaan. Rajawali Pers.
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.