ENTERTAIMENT DUNIA PERPUSTAKAAN DI ERA 4.0: MENINGKATKAN MINAT BACA DENGAN MENJADIKAN PERPUSTAKAAN SEBAGAI TEMPAT ATAU PUSAT INFORMASI YANG MENGHIBUR
This study aims to be able to know and describe how strategies to increase public interest in reading, readers can also find out how to make the library as a place or center of information that is entertaining and interesting, of course, in terms of educating in the era of revolution 4.0 and useful to broaden the readers' insight about it . The method used in this study is qualitative with descriptive analysis approach, namely to obtain general conclusions. Data collection techniques in this study are using the method of literature study and interviews. The results of this study are strategies that can increase interest in reading by making the library as a place or information center that is entertaining can be done with the existence and implementation of programs and facilities that support increased interest in reading and visiting visitors. Such programs and facilities include the availability of special reading rooms, storytelling, conducting competition activities, exhibitions, providing space for creativity, providing digital services, availability of internet facilities, implementing facilities or sophisticated automated services that can accompany the times, etc. . Apart from these facilities and programs, the role of librarians is also very important to increase interest in reading and make libraries an entertaining information place. Librarians must be able to communicate as best as possible to the visitors, and serve wholeheartedly, then those who receive services will feel happy and satisfied. service in the library.
Azmar, N. J. (2018). Masa Depan Perpustakaan Seiring Perkembangan Revolusi Industri 4.0: Mengevaluasi Peranan Pustakawan. Jurnal Iqra’, 12(1), 55–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.30829/iqra.v12i1.1818
Dien, B. (2018, Januari 19). Ini Dia Penampakan Perpustakaan Kemendikbud yang “Instagramable.” Kabare.id Kebudayaan yang Berkemajuan. http://kabare.id/berita/ini-dia-penampakan-perpustakaan-kemendikbud-yang-instagramable
Karnadi, J. F., & Macrhdijar, S. (2019). Urban Entertainment Hub di Kawasan Pantai Indah Kapuk. Jurnal Stupa, 1(2), 2007. http://dx.doi.org/10.24912/stupa.v1i2.4385
Kasiyun, S. (2015). Upaya Meningkatkan Minat Baca sebagai Sarana untuk Mencerdaskan Bangsa. Jurnal Pena Indonesia, 1(1), 80–84. http://dx.doi.org/10.26740/jpi.v1n1.p79-95
Pratidina, I. N. (2013). Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri Dua Karanganyar. . . Seminar Riset Unggulan Nasional Informastika dan Komputer FTI UNSA, 2(1), 9. http://dx.doi.org/10.0809/seruni.v2i1.809
Prianti, L. D. A. (2019). Sport and Entertainment Mall. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Arsitektur Universitas Tanjungpura, 7(1), 193.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R & D. Alfabeta.
Sutifin, F. R. (2011). Semarang Entertainment Center: Sebagai Sarana rekreasi yang Atraktif, Rekreatif, dan Komunikatif [Text]. Universitas Sebelas Maret.
Zed, M. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kepustakaan (Cetakan 3). Yayasan Pustaka Obor.
Copyright (c) 2021 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.