DAFTAR PEGUNJUNG PERPUSTAKAAN BERBASIS ELEKTRONIK DI PERPUSTAKAAN STIKES ALIFAH PADANG
Changes occur in carrying out library service activities such as, implementing an electronic-based visitor list system at the alifah padang stikes library, making it easy for users and librarians to access the list of visitors who will visit the alifah padang stikes library. And used to see the number of visits related to the facilities and infrastructure provided and services provided. Visitors are reluctant to fill in the guest book, because the filling process must be queued, especially during crowded visitors, so the data contained in the guest book cannot represent the real condition. As a result, the guest book only complements administration. Administratively, visitors who come are asked to fill in the guest book first, then can do the reading or borrowing collection of library materials. To measure the level of service provided, only done by physically observing the existing activities and based on complaints submitted by visitors.
Kata Kunci : Daftar elektronik; layanan elektronik; pemustaka
Danu Winarko, Pembuatan Aplikasi Buku Tamu Elektronik Menggunakan C#.Net dan Mysql, perpustakaan Gunadarma: Ilmu Komputer, 2013, (online), diakses pada situs http://library.gunadarma.ac.id/repository/view/3757405/pembuatan-aplikasi-buku-tamu-elektronikmenggunakan-cnet-dan-mysql.html/ (pada tanggal 9 Juni 2015)
Nasrul Lubis. RA, Sistem Aplikasi Buku Tamu Balittro Sebagai Pendataan Pengunjung Perpustakaan, ( Jatinangor: Fikom Unpad, 2007 ), hlm. 51
Rushendi, Buku tamu Digital (digital Guestbook) Sebagai Penunjang Pelayanan pengguna di perpustakaan Balittro, Bogor: Balai Penelitian Tanaman Obat dan Aromatik, 2010. (online). Diakses pada situs http://h317dy.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/buku-tamu-digital-digital-guest-booksebagai-penunjang-pelayanan-pengguna-di-perpustakaan-balittro/ ( pada tanggal 2 Februari 2015).
Sunu, A. P. (2014). PERAN PERPUSTAKAAN DIGITAL DAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DI ERA GLOBALISASI. Info Persadha, 12(1), 33–37. Retrieved from http://ejournal.usd.ac.id/index.php/Info_Persa dha/article/view/34/30
Syihabuddin Qalyubi dkk., Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi, (Yogyakarta: UIN Sunan Kalijaga, 2007), hlm. 77
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.