PERSEPSI DAN HARAPAN PEMUSTAKA TERHADAP PENGEMBANGAN SISTEM MANAJEMEN PERPUSTAKAAN UIN RADEN INTAN DI ERA COVID 19 MENUJU NEW NORMAL LIFESTYLE
The development of information and communication technology is very fast affecting various fields of life and professions. The changes that were accompanied by the potential offer of telematics also caused a paradigm shift in the field of higher education. The paradigm changes include E-Learning, E-Research, and information literacy which requires libraries to develop to support the smooth running of education, research and society.
This reserach uses participatory observation method. The subjects of this study were active library users of UIN Raden Intan Lampung. Data collection in this research is through questionnaire surveys, interviews, and document studies.
The results of the study are the perceptions and expectations of users to the development of Raden Intan Library in the digital era is the merging of the Four building concepts: the concept of green library, Academic Library, Supermarket Library and Home Library.
Keywords: Digital Library, Perception and Expectations, visitors of library, Library Management.
Evans, G. Edward and Margaret R. Zarnosky (2002). Developing Library and Information Center Collections. Colorado : Libraries Unlimited.
Hartono. (2016). Manajemen Perpustkaan Profesional :Dasar-dasar Teori Perpustakaan dan Aplikasinya (hlm. 4). Jakarta :Sagung Seto.
Hartono, (2017). Pengetahuan Dasar Perpustakaan Digital : Konsep, dinamika, dan transformasi. (hlm. 30). Jakarta :Sagung Seto.
Lasa Hs. (2009). Kamus Kepustakawanan Indonesia. (hlm. 316). Yogyakarta :Pustaka Book Publisher, 2009
Kinicki, Angelo dan Robert, Kreitner. 2003. Organizational Behavior Key Concept, Skills and Best Practice. (hlm. 67). Boston: Mc. Graw Hill.
Pandit, Putu Laxman dkk. (2007). Perpustakaan digital : Perspektif perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi Indonesia. (hlm. 29). Jakarta : Sagung Seto.
Rubin, Richard E. (2004). Foundations of Library and Information Science2ndEd.,New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers.
Schermerhorn, Hunt, dan Osborn. (2005). Organizational Behavior Ninth Edition. (hlm. 100). America: John Wiley & Sons. Inc.
Sutarno NS. (2006). Manajemen Perpustakaan :Suatu pendekatan praktik. (hlm. 100, 141). Jakarta :Sagung Seto.
Suwarno, Wiji. (2016). Library life style (Trend dan ide kepustakawan). (hlm. 20) Yogyakarta :LembagaLadang Kata, 2016
BBC.Com, PSBB jakarta mulai 10 april selama dua minggu, namun berapa lama perlu diterapkan. https://www.bbc.com/indonesia/indonesia-52104441
Kompas.com, Diumumkan Awal Maret, Ahli : Virus Corona Masuk Indonesia dari Januari, Https://www.Kompas/sains/read/2020/05/11/130600623
Kompas.com, Jokowi Instruksikan Bekerja diRumah, ini artinya Work from Home,https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/2020/03/16/195035165
Cathy De Rosa, dkk, (2005). Perceptions of Libraries and Information Resources : A Report to the OCLC Membership. Dublin, Ohio, USA : OCL Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI Dering) https://kbbi.kemdibud.go.id
---- UU No.43 Tahun 2007 tentang Perpustakaan.
Papy, Fabrice, (Ed.). (2008). Digital Library. (Hlm. 3). London : ISTE
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.