PEMANFAATAN SARANA TEMU KEMBALI INFORMASI DI PERPUSTAKAAN UNIVERSITAS BUNG HATTA
The means of retrieval of information owned by the library at Bung Hatta University is OPAC, a facility that implements an online system, this facility is one or several computers (PCs) provided by the library which can be used by all users to browse the library catalog which is already in the form of a base. electronic data. Online public access catalog (OPAC) basically provides more benefits in recovering information in the library. the use of information retrieval facilities by library users at Bung Hatta University by using needs, motives and interests. OPAC is known to some users at Bung Hatta Library from searching the internet and asking friends. The motive of students using OPAC is to get the collection of books they are looking for. on the indicator of interest in using OPAC facilities, namely to facilitate information retrieval.
Hastuti, D. 2017. “Hubungan Sistem Temu Balik Informasi Dengan Pemanfaatan Koleksi Di Upt Perpustakaan Uin Alauddin Makassar”. Skripsi. Fakultas Adab Dan Humaniora Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar. Makasar
Hartini,G. 2019. Analisis ketersediaan sarana danprasarana perpustakaan terhadap kepuasaan pemustaka di perguruan tinggi Al-washliyah. Skrispsi. Tidak diterbitkan. fakultas Adab dan Humaniora. Universitas Islam Negeri Ar-Raniry Darusalam: Banda Aceh
Wati. 2018. Perpustakaan digital dalam temu kembali informasi dengan opac. Jurnal Ilmu
Perpustakaan dan Informasi. Vol 3(1). Diakses 20 Juli 2020 dari http://jurnal.uinsu.ac.id/index.php/jipi/article/view/1604/1305
Yusrawati. (2017). Strategi pengembangan sistem temu kembali informasi berbasis ”image” di perpustakaan perguruan tinggi. Libria, 53-69.
Copyright (c) 2021 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.