PERAN PENGELOLAAN ARSIP DIGITAL UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PONOROGO DALAM UPAYA PENINGKATAN KUALITAS ADMINISTRASI UNIVERSITAS
Management of documents, hereinafter referred to as archives, is an activity that must be carried out by the entire organization. But not infrequently the problem of document management becomes a problem that has a negative impact on the quality of the administration of the organization. The development of technology eventually became an important moment in the management of documents / archives in an organization in order to improve the quality of their administration through the management of digital archives. Using a qualitative descriptive method the author intends to provide a real picture of managing digital archives in an effort to improve the quality of administration at Muhammadiyah University, Ponorogo. Sources of data obtained from administrative staff who act as users as well as archives manager as well as several other supporting documents. The results of this study indicate that the management of documents / archives digitally is very helpful for administrative staff in the creation, storage, supervision and provide opportunities for them to learn more about mastering IT equipment.
Kuswantoro, Agung dan Ahmad, Saeroji. 2014. Manajemen Arsip Elektronik (E Arsip), Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan Microsoft Accsess. Semarang: FastindoMake U Easy.
Mukhtar. 2013. Metode Praktis Penelitian Deskriptif Kualitatif. Jakarta: Referensi
Newman. 2003. Tindakan Administrasi. Jakarta : Erlangga
Salim, P., & Salim, Y. 2002. Kamus Bahasa Indonesia Kontemporer , Jakarta.
Samosir, Desi Novianti. 2017. Pelaksanaan Administrasi Perkantoran Pada Kantor Wilayah Kementerian Hukum dan Ham Sumatera Utara, Medan: Universitas Sumatera Utara
Sugiarto, Agus dan Teguh, Wahyono. 2005. Arsip dan Kearsipan. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Sukoco, Badri Munir. 2007. Manajemen Administrasi Perkantoran Modern.
https://skid.umpo.ac.id. diakses 19 Juni 2020
Copyright (c) 2021 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.