|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Copyright and License|
- Articles written for Jurnal Teknik are scientific works resulting from field research or laboratories as well as literature studies in the field of engineering science and technology. The manuscript is typed in Times New Roman, measuring 11 pts, with single space, the size of the A4 paper area, with the upper, lower, left and right boundaries 3 cm. The number of pages between 10-15 pages.
- The author's identity must include under the title including full name without the academic degree, institution name, institution address, and including media that can access internationally (phone/ fax/e-mail). In the case of the manuscript being written by the team, the Digital Zone editor only deals with the main author or writer whose name list first.
- The author's identity must include under the title including the complete name. The article is written in Indonesian or English. The title is not more than 15 words. Abstracts must be between 100 and 150 words long and written in two languages, Indonesian and English. Keywords must exist, consisting of 3-5 words/phrases and listed under abstract. The images and tables referred must include the references. The illustration is available in the black and white format to a minimum using shading (gray scale) and with good image quality. Cap without the academic degree, institution name, institutional address, and include media that can access internationally (phone/ fax/e-mail). In the case of the manuscript being written by the team, the Jurnal Teknik editor only deals with the main author or writer whose name is listed first.
- Type of writing can be in the form of reports/research results or scientific articles, not research such as case study reports or comprehensive literature studies. The writing of the research results can be the result of a) Development, b) Discovery, c) Proof, d) Comprehensive Scientific Study.
- Systematics of research results articles is title; author's identity; abstract; keywords; preliminary; research methods; results and Discussion; conclusion (advice if necessary); Bibliography.
- The systematic review of the articles (not research) is the title; author's identity; abstract; keywords; preliminary; main discussion (can be divided into several sub-sections); closure or conclusion; Bibliography.
- Words from foreign languages should be written in an italic form
- The author uses a reference application, such as Mendeley, Zotero or Endnote when quoting references and making bibliographies in the article
- Rules and procedures for setting and citing the library list used are IEEE rules using the ,  and so on. A bibliography is expected to prioritize the use of articles from scientific journals that are published no more than 5 years before and use a minimum of 10 bibliographies. Use of material from web pages is not recommended.
- Writing a bibliography follows the form of IEEE writing with the order of articles/libraries from the very first appearing (quoted) in this article to the very end. The following is an example of writing a bibliography:
- Author1 A, Author2 B. Article Title. Journal Name. Year; vol (no): page.
- Author1 A, Author2 B. Article Title. Conference Name. City. Year; vol: page.
- Author1 A, Author2 B. Book Title. Edition. City: Publisher. Year: page.
- Author. Title of Thesis / Dissertation. Thesis / Dissertation. City & Campus Name; Year.
- Penuils1 A, Author2 B. Title. Patent Number. Publication Year.
- Institution. Standard number. Title. Publication Place. Publisher. Publication Year
- Author / Editor (If the editor adds (ed. /Eds.) After the name). Title. Organization.
- Report No.: no. Year. The author of the article gives the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the text on the basis of recommendations/suggestions from the editor. The certainty of loading or rejection of the manuscript will notify.
- Everything related to the licensing permission or the use of computer software for drafting or other matters related to intellectual property rights carried out by the author of the article, the following legal consequences that may arise due to it, are the full responsibility of the author of the article.
- Every manuscript entered into an information technology journal and digital zone communication, then a similarity check will be performed using the Turnitin application, for the similarity index that exceeds 15%, the editor will not process the manuscript to the next stage.
It is not recommended to use sources from the website / internet