Call for Editorial Board/Reviewers
Utamax : Journal of Ultimate Research and Trends in Education welcomes scholars and researchers to participate as peer reviewers for the journal that covers a broad spectrum in education and to address issues of concern to the different levels and types of education, transversal topics, and ‘big issues’ for policy agendas. The peer-review process is essential because it guarantees the high quality of articles published, which assures the success of the Utamax journal.
Peer reviewers are internet-based, part-time volunteer jobs whose working language is English. Their main tasks are to read and then recommend whether a manuscript should be accepted as is, accepted with revision, or outright rejected. To that end, peer reviewers will be asked to provide detailed, constructive comments that are substantiated by references where possible and that will help the editors in their publication decisions and with their author interactions. Reviewers must also be alert for any issues relating to author misconduct, such as plagiarism, and report these to the editors.
Reviewers are part-time volunteer jobs, with no payment for each review that is delivered. However, the benefits of being a peer reviewer include:
- A certificate of recognition
- Your name will be listed in the journal’s webpage and printing version
- Developing professional opportunities and contacts,
- Increasing evaluation skills,
- Being the first to see new materials,
- Listing as an Editorial Board member in the print journal and on its website,
- Bolstering of resumes for promotion and/or tenure,
- Assisting Utamax Journal in providing high-quality work.
- If reviewers decide to publish with one of our journals, each approved review is considered FREE of APC.
Eligibility and Requirements for Peer Reviewers:
- Doctoral degree or above,
- Academic job at a university or organization,
- Fluency in English (academic and professional),
- Strong interest and expertise in scholarly journals,
- Speed and accuracy.
How to Apply:
Please complete the application form (Click HERE the Gform)
Applications are processed immediately and acknowledged by e-mail upon submission, with notice of acceptance or not within two weeks.
Utamax Journal Team
Editor in Chief