PETA DAN KETERPAKAIAN KOLEKSI KARYA SASTRA DI PERPUSTAKAAN FAKULTAS ILMU BUDAYA UNIVERSITAS LANCANG KUNING
The purpose of this study was to determine how the map and the use of a collection of literary works in the library of the Faculty of Humanities (FIB). The method used in this research is a qualitative method. The results of the study show that the map of the collection of literary works in the Unilak FIB Library consists of creative literature totaling 89.25% or 357 titles and scientific literature totaling 10.75% or 43 titles. Types of scientific literary collections in the field of Monodiscipline are the largest collections of 72.09% or 31 titles, and the multidisciplinary field is only 27.21% or 43 titles. From the Prose collection genre in the UNILAK FIB library, the type of novel is the largest collection, which has 54.36% or 131 titles and the type of short stories is only 45.64% or 110 titles. As can be seen from the collection of scientific literature in the field of Monodiscipline, the collection of types of theories is the largest collection of 80.65% or 25 titles, a collection of historical types 16.13% or 5 titles, and a collection of criticism types only 3.23% or 1 title. The multidisciplinary field in the UNILAK FIB Library, the Sociology collection 83.33% or 10 titles, the type of psychology 0.00% or 0 titles, and the collection of anthropological types only 16.67% or 2 titles. While from the use of the collection of Literary works in the UNILAK FIB Library, from 400 titles (9.5%) and 766 copies (13.8%). The total usage of the collection of literary works is 16.19% or 124 times the usage. Judging from the creative literature of the 95 types of prose titles used or 76.61% and poetry types only 8 titles or 6.45% and the drama no titles used at all. Judging from the use of scientific literary works in the field of monodisciplinary science 19 titles are used or 15.32% and in the multidisciplinary field, only 2 titles are used or 1.61%.
Foldana, Hengky. (2016). Peta Keterpakaian Koleksi perpustakaan di lingkungan universitas lancang kuning tahun 2015. Pekanbaru universitas lancang Kuning.
Hermawan, Rachman dan Zulfikar Zen. 2010. Etika Kepustakawanan : Suatu Pendekatan Terhadap Kode Etik Pustakawan Indonesia. Jakarta: Sagung Seto
Kartini.(2017). Evaliuasi Ketidak Keterpakaian Koleksi Pada Layanan sirkulasi Sirkulasi di Perpustakaan Poltekses Kemenkes Riau
Mafar, Fiqru, Dkk. (2014). Peta penelitian Mahasiswa Fakultas Ilmu Budaya Universitas Lancang Kuning. Pekanbaru: Universitas Lancang Kuning
Nopita, Nora (2015). Pemetaan Artikel Respuplica Di Perpustakaan Fakultas Hukum Universitas Lancang Kuning Periode 2009-2013 Skripsi, Pekanbaru: Universitas Lancang Kuning
NS, Sutarno. (2010). Perpustakaan dan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2002. Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press.
Sehandi, Y. (2014). Mengenal 25 Teori Sastra. Yogyakarta: Ombak.
Semi, A. (1990). Metode Penelitian Sastra. Padang: Angkasa.
Soeatminah. (1992). Perpustakaan, kepustakaan dan Kepustakawan. Yogyakarta: Kanisius
Sugiono. (2009). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta
Suharso dan Ana Retnoningsih. 2016. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Semarang: Widya Karya
Wahyuni, Uli. 2012. Analisis Pemetaan (Knowledge Mapping) Pada Information Research an International Electonica Journal Tahun 2009-2011. Skripsi. Medan: Universitas Sumatera Utara
Zed, Mestika. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kepustakaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
Copyright (c) 2019 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.