PERANCANGAN REPOSITORI ARSIP DIGITAL ISTANA SIAK
The digital archive which is the object of this research is the archive of Sultan Syarif Qasim II, who ruled in the period 1915-1946. The entire archive numbered approximately 60 thousand, and most of the archive has been restored and digitized. At present, all existing digital archives have not yet been processed and completely identified. Of these, there are 3000 new archives that are allowed to be accessed and processed by researchers. The purpose of this study is to classify the Siak Istana digital archive and create a database in the form of a Siak Istana digital archive repository. The method used in this study is the observatory method to obtain data in the form of digital archives. The research was carried out at the Siak Archive District Library and Archives Service. The results of his research, from a sample of 3000 digital archives, 149 archives were successfully processed by researchers. For repository applications, researchers use the SETIADI repository application.
Asia, E., & Arfa, M. (2018). Efektifitas Penggunaan Repository Setiadi di Fakultas Hukum Universitas Negeri Semarang. Jurnal Humanus , 10-17.
Assegaf, S. (2014). Mengembangkan Repositories dalam Knowledge Management. Jurnal Ilmiah Media Processor , 167–71.
Gunaidi, A., Nurhadryani, Y., & Muljono, P. (2018). Pengembangan Sistem Repositori Arsip Digital pada Dinas Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil dalam Mendukung Smart Governance. BACA: Jurnal Dokumentasi dan Informasi , 101-111.
Hakim, H. A. (2016). Omeka: Aplikasi Pengelola Arsip Digital dalam Berbagai. Khazanah: Jurnal Pengembangan Kearsipan , 23–35.
HS, L. (2009). Kamus Kepustakawanan Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Indonesia, K. H. (2009). Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 43 Tahun 2009 tentang Kearsipan. Retrieved November 10, 2019, from https://www.anri.go.id: https://www.anri.go.id/assets/download/87Nomor-43-Tahun-2009-Tentang-Kearsipan.pdf
Karacsony, G. (2012). HUNOR : The Collaboration of Hungarian Open Access. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences (pp. 57-61). Elsevier.
SLiMS, T. (2018, Juli 20). Dokuemntasi SLiMS Berdasar SLiMS-7 Cencana v.1. Retrieved November 9, 2019, from https://slims.web.id/: https://slims.web.id/download/docs/s7-cendana-doc-id-v.1.pdf
Triyono, T., & Samopa, F. (2013). Pembuatan Sistem Informasi Penatausahaan Surat dan Arsip Berbasis Web Studi Kasus Kantor Pelayanan Perbendaharaan Negara Bengkulu. Jurnal Teknik Pomits , 346-349.
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.