|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
Peer Review Process
ELT-Lectura: Fields of English Language Teaching and Learning, Applied Linguistics, and Literature.
- Each text will be reviewed. All articles entered will be reviewed by Single Blind Review system where reviewers know who the author is, and the author does not know who is the recipient, 1 article will be reviewed by at least 1 reviewer and 1 reviewer will be reviewed at most 2 articles each publication period, after which the incoming article detected by anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin).
- The manuscript that reviews use based on the requirement
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- The editor will decide whether the manuscript meets the requirements of ELT-Lectura
- The editor's decision is final.