|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
ELT-Lectura:English Language Teaching, Literature, Applied Linguistics
- Each article will be reviewed by editorial teams
- The manuscript that reviews uses the double blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will review all articles based on the manuscript
- The editor will decide whether the articles meet the requirement of ELT-Lectura
- The editor's decision is final