Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it under the consideration of publication in another journal (in such cases, an explanation must be provided in Comment Box to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word formatted as either .doc or .docx.
- The manuscript follows Elsya Journal's Author Guidelines.
- >70% of the manuscript's references are journal articles which have been published in the last five years and are cited in APA style of citation 7th edition
- The manuscript contains at least 6000 words (excluding abstract and references) and 5 keywords
- Author retains the copyright and grants Elsya Journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- The author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in Elsya : Journal of English Language Studies will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.