Review Process and Policy
Authors must submit the manuscript and fill the metadata form with their full name, affiliation (format: university/institution name, city, country) and email.
Every manuscript that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through internal review by Editorial Board. The manuscripts will be evaluated whether they are in accordance with the focus and scope of Elsya Journal. The Manuscripts that are not in accordance will be rejected, but if an adjustment is a possibility the authors may be requested to revise.
The manuscripts in accordance with the focus and scope of Elsya Journal will be checked to identify any evidence of plagiarism before being reviewed by qualified reviewers. After passing through Turnitin check, the Editor-in-Chief will assign the manuscript to the corresponding Managing Editor or Section Editor for further handling.
The Editor will request at least two experts to review the manuscript. With the double-blind peer review system, both authors' and reviewers' identities will remain anonymous to each other to avoid bias and conflicts of interest.
The Editorial Board considers the peer reviewers' feedback and arrives at a decision, which can be:
- Accept without Any Changes (acceptance): Elsya journal will publish the paper in its original form
- Accept with Minor Revisions (acceptance): Elsya journal will publish the paper and asks the author to make small corrections
- Accept after Major Revisions (conditional acceptance): Elsya journal will publish the paper provided the authors make the changes suggested by the reviewers and/or editors
- Revise and Resubmit (conditional rejection): Elsya journal is willing to reconsider the paper in another round of double-blind peer review after the authors make major revisions
- Decline Submission (outright rejection): Elsya journal will not publish the paper or reconsider it even if the authors make major revisions
The Editor has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to Elsya Journal should be published.