BEST PRACTICE PENYEDIAAN AKSES KOLEKSI E-BOOK DI PERPUSTAKAAN IAIN JEMBER
The aims of this study is describes the best practices in providing access to e-book in the JAIN IAIN library. The method used is the best practice method by paying attention to every step that has been applied at the study site. Data retrieval is done by observation, literature study, and interviews. The results of the research show that the best practice carried out at the IAIN Jember Library in providing access to e-book collections is able to become a new service at the library. Not only that, the provision of these services is a lighter interest of users to access library collections. The e-book collection is also an alternative service that can be enjoyed by users in meeting their information needs. The results of these studies can be made recommendations for libraries who want to implement e-book services based on the condition of their respective resources.
Arsip Digital. (2019, November 10). Adeyinka, T., Dare, O. O., Adebisi, O. S., & Lawal, A. M. (2018). Perception and usage pattern of e-books among library and information science students in selected universities in Nigeria. DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 38(2), 132–140. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.38.2.11111
Chou, H. W., & Chien, C. C. (2015). The development of Chinese e-book standards and platforms in Taiwan. International Journal of the Book, 12(3–4), 1–10. https://doi.org/10.18848/1447-9516/CGP/v12i3-4/37043
Cleveland, G. (1998). Digital Libraries: Definitions, issues and challenges. Retrieved January 22, 2020, from UDT OCcasional Papers website: https://archive.ifla.org/VI/5/op/udtop8/udt-op8.pdf
Hartono. (2013). Pengembangan Koleksi Digital: Sebagai solusi keterbatasan akses informasi layanan e-resources. Buletin Perpustakaan Bung Karno, V(2), 20–24.
Iberezansky. (2019). Interactive 3D FlippBook. Retrieved from https://wordpress.org/plugins/interactive-3d-flipbook-powered-physics-engine/
Mafar, F. (2012). Isu-Isu Strategi Pembangunan Perpustakaan Digital. Visi Pustaka, 14(1), 5–14.
Mueller, K. L., Valdes, Z., Owens, E., & Williamson, C. (2019). Where ’ s the EASY Button ? Reference & User Services Quarterly, 59(1), 44–65. Retrieved from http://e-resources.perpusnas.go.id:2076/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lih&AN=140298501&site=eds-live
Prostka, T., Shehu, E., & Clement, M. (2018). Cannibalisation effects in the early market stage of e-books–an analysis of the German book market. Journal of Media Business Studies, 15(2), 108–126. https://doi.org/10.1080/16522354.2018.1481490
Schonfeld, R. C. (2003). Jstor: A History. New Jersey: Princenton University Press.
Tompo, B. (2017). Cara Cepat Membuat Buku Digital Android: Seri tutorial mulai dasar sampai upload ke playstore. Malang: MATsNUEPA Publishing.
Tracy, D. G. (2019). E-book Use over Time and across Vendors in an Interdisciplinary Field. Library Resources & Technical Services, 63(2), 143. https://doi.org/10.5860/lrts.63n2.143
Waspada, I. (2010). Analisa Best Practice Service Level Management (SLM) CISCO Menggunakan Kriteria Kelengkapan dari Thomas Schaaf. Jurnal Masyarakat Informatika, 1(2), 1–10. Retrieved from https://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/jmasif/article/view/2515/2236
Yusminar. (2014). E-book dan Pengguna Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi di Jakarta. Al-Maktabah, 13(1), 34–39.
Copyright (c) 2020 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.