ANALISIS SISTEM PENATAAN DAN TEMU BALIK ARSIP INAKTIF DI DINAS PANGAN, TANAMAN PANGAN DAN HORTIKULTURA PROVINSI RIAU
This study aims to determine how the system of structuring and retrieval of inactive archives in the Department of Food, Crops and Horticulture Riau Province. The method used in this study is descriptive data analysis method. The data analysis techniques carried out by researchers are data reduction, data presentation and conclusion drawing. Meanwhile, archive retrieval refers to the calculation of recall-precision. The research population is all staff of the General and Civil Service Sub-Division who opened 25 people and inactive archives in 2015 which opened 327 archives. The research sample is 1 honorary staff of the general and civil service sub-section and 2 supervisory archivists and young expert archivists, researchers took 3 informants who were directly related to the arrangement of inactive archives. The archive sample used for archive retrieval is by using 8 keywords with archive classification codes, namely 005 (Invitation), 048 (Data Management), 822 (Regular Salary Increase), 823 (Raise), 842 (Funds), 851 ( Annual Leave), 855 (Leave for Hajj/Umrah), 862 (Penalty). The results showed that the inactive archive arrangement system at the Food, Food Crops and Horticulture Department of Riau Province was using guidelines based on the Regulation of the Head of the National Archives of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4 of 2017 and inactive archive retrieval using the Ms. The average recall value is 97.75% and the average recall level is 99.05%. So, the arrangement of inactive archives is quite good and to remember the precision of the archive shows the results of an unbalanced proportion due to several factors, namely there are still archives that have not been inputted and there are still archives that do not match the keywords used.
Fitriana, E. D., & Christiani, L. (2018). Tata Kelola Penyimpanan Arsip Dinamis Aktif Dalam Upaya Meningkatkan Efisiensi Penemuan Kembali Arsip Di Dinas Kearsipan Dan Perpustakaan Kabupaten Pati. Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan, 7(3), 151–160. Retrieved from https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/jip/article/view/22928
Latiar, H. (2019). Efektifitas Sistem Temu Kembali Arsip Digital Universitas Lancang Kuning Pekanbaru. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, 6(1), 9–15. https://doi.org/10.31849/pb.v6i1.2131
Sedarmayanti. (2015). Tata Kearsipan;Dengan Memanfaatkan Teknologi Modern. Bandung: CV.Manda Maju.
wahyuddin. (2017). Pemanfaatan sistem temu balik informasi di dinas perpustakaan dan kearsipan kabupaten barru skripsi. 13.
Wasdiana, M. D., & Setyadi, A. (2017). Analisis Sistem Penyimpanan Dan Temu Balik Arsip Inaktif Berkas Perkara Di Pengadilan Negeri Ungaran. Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan, 6(3), 341–350. Retrieved from https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/jip/article/view/23164
Copyright (c) 2021 Author and Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Jurnal Pustaka Budaya is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. Others permits to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
- No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
2. However, in submitting to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
3. It is assumed that, when an author submits a paper to Jurnal Pustaka Budaya, he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.