Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian (JIP)?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and check the current submissions' status.
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions following the Style Guide of Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian (JIP) (which can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
Instructions for Authors of Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian (JIP)
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media/journals.
- The text proposed may be the study results (action research/literature), applied conceptual ideas, small-scale studies, theories, reviews, and criticism in English.
- Scripts should be written in English or Bahasa and follow the manuscript guideline properly.
- The manuscript begins with an abstract of 200-250 words written in English and Bahasa.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate the background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and principal conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team (more than one person), the Editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed as the corresponding author.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in IMRAD following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Materials and method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) References/Bibliography: arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation.
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references (recommended).
- The review script should be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia, as many as 15-24 pages (more than 7000 words).
- A short communication script should be written in English, as many as 5-7 pages (2000 - 4000 words).
- Sources of references/citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in research reports or articles published in the scientific journal/magazine in the last ten years.
- Technical writing citations use the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
- Article Format has met the Style Guide of Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian (JIP) Journal.
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
- We use an antiplagiarism tool that very efficiently detects matches of the text with the existing publications. Any use of complete statements copied verbatim breaks the copyright law and is considered a form of (self-)plagiarism. A citation of the source is insufficient in such a case.
- We check for plagiarism twice, first when the manuscript is ready to be reviewed by reviewers and second after it is declared accepted by the editorial team. Suppose there is an indication of plagiarism over 20% on the first check. In that case, manuscripts with these defects will be either returned for immediate corrections or rejected without peer review if the overlaps are excessive (plagiarism level 50-60%). However, suppose plagiarism is found over 60% on the first check or after being accepted by the editorial team. In that case, the manuscript submission or acceptance status will be canceled unilaterally by the Editor team. The author and all authors also will not be allowed to submit to JIP for three consecutive years. Plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author's work in whole or part without proper citation, is not tolerated by the Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian.
- If the manuscript has gone through a peer-review process and finds, the Editor decides that the author must revise the manuscript. Still, if the author does not confirm for two months, the manuscript will be rejected and deleted from the Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian system. For not respecting publishing articles, authors and all authors are not allowed to submit manuscripts in the JIP system for one-year publishing periods.
- Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian has the right to review it if there are reports from other parties; if there is a manuscript published in the Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian, it turns out there is strong evidence that it has committed severe plagiarism. Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian will announce this on the website, apologize for the Editor's team missing the assessment, and report the author and his team to their institution and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- This journal not charges for APC for specific countries listed in Research4Life.
- It is important to note that acceptance of a manuscript does not guarantee immediate publication. Authors are required to go through the copyediting and production stages, during which potential issues may be identified, and revisions may be necessary. Therefore, the author's promptness and attention to detail during the revision process significantly impact the publication timeline. In the event that an author fails to submit revisions to the Editorial Team after undergoing these processes, the APC payment will not be refunded, and the manuscript will remain unpublished until the author completes the one-year waiting period for revisions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors must check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Three lists of reviewers' names, the institution's name, and the institutional email in the Comments to the Editor when submitting your manuscript have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright will be transferred to the journal, licensed simultaneously under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal's stated purposes. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.